Need a Custom Logo Designed for your Business?
To ensure our logo designers understand your needs for your new logo design, they'll be asking you the following...
What does your business do?
- What does your company / organisation do?
- What is your company's history?
What are the goals? Why?
- What is the overall goal of the new design project?
- What are you trying to communicate and why?
- How do you differ from your competitors?
- Do you want to completely reinvent yourself or are you simply updating your promotional material?
Who is the target market?
What are your target market's demographics & psychographics? ie. the age, gender, income, tastes, views, attitudes, employment, geography, lifestyle of those you want to reach.
What are the specifications?
- What size is the design going to be?- landscape or portrait- shapes?
- Do you have any particular colour schemes do you have in mind?
- Where is it going to be printed / used? The web, business cards, stationery, on your car?
- Is there any other information that might help us in regards to specifications you require?
Have you got a benchmark in mind?
- Can you think of any examples of what you consider to be effective or relevant design, even if it is from your main competitors?
- Are there any particular styles that you do, or do not wish to see on your design?